Looking for a way to keep your summer desserts fresh? Our watermelon ice cream float is a fun twist on the traditional soda float! Fresh HarvesTime watermelon, vanilla ice cream, and Watermelon Aqua Fresca. Your taste buds will thank you.
Yields 1 serving
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: N/A
- 1/2 cup cubed or balled HarvesTime Seedless Watermelon
- 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream
- 3/4 cup Watermelon Aqua Fresca
- 1/4 cup sparkling water
- Add the watermelon cubes or balls to the bottom of a 16-ounce glass
- Scoop the ice cream on top
- Pour on the Watermelon Aqua Fresca
- Top with the sparkling water
- Serve immediately. If desired, garnish with mini watermelon wedges
Did you know Eagle Eye Produce grows millions of pounds of watermelon each year? Find more here!
Recipe courtesy of An Edible Mosaic