This Watermelon Salad with Mint Lime Vinaigrette is the best refresher on a hot summer day! It’s quick, easy, light, and hydrating, and the zest of the lime and refreshing mint pair perfectly with our sweet HarvesTime seedless watermelon.
Yields 8 cups
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: N/A
- 1 1/2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/2 tbsp fresh lime zest
- 1/2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 5 cups cubed HarvesTime seedless watermelon
- 1 English cucumber, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 medium red onion, thinly sliced (about 1 cup)
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh mint leaves
- Whisk together the lime juice, lime zest, vinegar, olive oil, salt, and black pepper in a large bowl.
- Add the watermelon, cucumber, and red onion, and gently toss to coat.
- Right before serving, top with the fresh mint.
You can store this salad in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days!
Did you know Eagle Eye Produce grows millions of pounds of watermelon each year? Find more here!
Recipe courtesy of An Edible Mosaic