No game day is complete without this traditional potato recipe. These Twice-Baked Potatoes are perfectly crispy and garnished with all of your favorite flavors.
- 8 Large Russet Potatoes
- 3 Tablespoons of Canola Oil
- 2 Sticks of Salted Butter
- 1 Cup of Bacon Bits
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Cup Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Cup Whole Milk
- 2 Teaspoons Seasoned Salt
- 3 sliced Green Onions
- Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. and grease a baking pan with cooking spray.
- Place the potatoes on the greased baking sheet and rub them with the canola oil and bake for 1 hour. Make sure they are easy to pierce with a fork or knife before taking them out of the oven.
- Cut up your butter into even slices. Mix your butter, bacon bits, and sour cream in a large bowl.
- Remove the cooked potatoes from the oven and lower the heat to 350 degrees F.
- Use a sharp knife to cut each potato in half lengthwise. Scrape out the meat of the potato and place them in a large mixing bowl. Leave a small rim of potato intact for support. Place the hollowed-out potato shells back on the baking sheet.
- Mix the potato meat in the butter, bacon and sour cream. Add the cheese, milk, seasoned salt, green onions, and pepper to taste and mix together well.
- Fill the potato shells with the mixed filling. After they are filled, top each potato half with more grated cheese and place them in the oven for 15-20 minutes. Enjoy!
Did you know Eagle Eye Produce grows, and ships over 500 million pounds of potatoes each year? Find out more here!