Shrunken Head Potatoes Recipe
Add this spooky and savory recipe to your Halloween menu! These baked potatoes are easy to make and fun for everyone!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Bake Time: 40-45 minutes
- 6 Medium Potatoes
- 2 tbsp of olive or vegetable oil
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with foil
- Carve spooky faces into the potatoes
- Coat the potatoes in oil and sprinkle them with salt.
- Place the potatoes (faces up) on the baking sheet.
- Cook potatoes for 40-45 minutes or until tender
- Arrange and serve on a platter with your favorite dip. Enjoy!