In a rush? This quick, delicious recipe featuring our time-saving Rosemary Tiny Taters is the perfect fresh dish to get you in and out of the kitchen without having to compromise for something processed. These savory baby potatoes are tossed with our rosemary olive oil & other fresh veggies for just the right amount of crunch. Thank you to our friend Hungry Couple for this fresh creation!
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 Package Tiny Taters Rosemary Reds
- 4 Radishes, sliced thinly
- 2 Carrots, peeled and julienned (or pre-packaged shredded carrots)
- 4 Scallions, diced
To Make the Fondue:
- Microwave Rosemary Tiny Taters for 6 minutes
- While potatoes are in the microwave, thinly slice radishes. Peel & julienne (shred) carrots. Place radishes and carrots into a large bowl.
- After letting the potatoes cool in the microwave for 2 minutes take them out of the tray and cut each potato into halves. Add potatoes to the large bowl with the carrots and radishes.
- Toss with include rosemary olive oil packet.
- Serve warm or at room temp & enjoy!
Want to know where you can find some Tiny Taters? Use our store locator tool here!