This fresh red onion salsa recipe is a classic for a reason. These fresh ingredients mix to create a great complement to any meal or snack with the perfect amount of heat.
- 2 medium red onions
- 1 medium tomato, finely chopped
- 2-3 medium green onions (1/4 cup chopped)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive or veg. oil
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp ground red pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Mix all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Did you know Eagle Eye Produce grows onions? Find out more here!