Here’s another delicious Fresh Blends creation! The mild heat from jalapeno pepper compliments the tender shrimp and buttery baby russet potatoes in this tasty Southern dish.
- Southwest Fresh Blends
- 1lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Preheat your oven to 375˚F.
- Combine garlic powder, paprika, dried oregano, dried thyme, onion powder, red pepper flakes, cayenne pepper, salt, and pepper in a small bowl for the cajun spice mix.
- Remove Fresh Blends potatoes from their tray and set aside the whipped butter. Combine potatoes, garlic cloves, 1 tbsp oil, and half of the cajun spice mix in a baking dish.
- Mix until potatoes are coated evenly with the cajun spice mix. Place the whipped butter from the Fresh Blends on top of the potatoes.
- Bake potatoes for 25 minutes.
- Combine shrimp, garlic, oil, and half of the cajun spice mix in a small bowl. Mix well.
- Add the shrimp into the same baking dish with the potatoes.
- Bake another 15 minutes.
- Serve with greens of your choice, avocado, and enjoy!
Use our Store Locator to find Fresh Blends near you!